Monday 23 April 2012

Coachella

While all the ears are tuning into the music and the amazing performances, i mean we are always going to remember Tupac's appearance right? But all eyes were once again firmly placed on the fashion. Like always this year turned out some amazing looks. Here are some of my favorites :

1) Dree Hemingway in Dolce & Gabbana. I am in love with this look from Dolce & Gabbana, the color, pattern and the two piece cut are bang on trend for summer. Just perfect!

2) Jamie Chung. I really loved the contrast between the tomboy army inspired jacket and the femininity of maxi skirt. And that necklace is just gorgeous, the color is beautiful! I will definitely be wearing some Jamie Chung inspired looks this summer.

3) Rosie Huntington Whiteley looking gorgeous as usual! I am obsessing over the floral denim shorts and I really like how she has dressed down this seemingly formal white blouse and it works really work
with the more casual shorts and accesories. She is always one to watch style wise

J xoxo




                         



1 comment: