Wednesday 18 April 2012

A Sprinkling of Spring

As the weather gets colder, the days get shorter and the rain seems more frequent and you know its time to get the winter clothes out. Even though I am a big fan of a warm scarf I wasn't quite ready to let go of summer just yet. So I added a bit of spring beauty to my step today to try and lift my mood from focusing on the icky weather.

I applied Dior Paradise on my nails. Its a really great fun, bright, exciting color and its really helpful for a mood pick me up but you will need more than one layer.





For perfume I wore Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs. I love the vanilla scent in it and I just love the whole fruit, sweet and floral scent that it gives off and the bottle is just gorgeous it completely applies to the reminiscing spring vibe I was feeling today.

J xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment