Thursday 19 April 2012

Here Comes the Bride

I know I am not going to get married for a while, 15 would be a tad young....... so I wont be wearing this collection down the aisle anytime soon but needless to say this collection was magical, it absolutely took my breath away. Oscar de la Renta did an amazing job. I love the use of traditional patterns, colors and shapes and the spring flower aesthetic with a little bit of Royal Wedding inspiration in the mix contrasted to the not so traditional bright blues and the red that were featured in the collection. But my favorite part was actually the nail polish, I just loved the fact that it was the 'Something Blue' it was that little thing that made the collection whole and made it even more perfect and was such a smart interesting idea. J xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment