Thursday 10 May 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M



Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I am so excited about this collaboration I cant even contain it. Out of all the collaborations this one is my favorite by far. I cant believe it, my favorite fashion icon is designing a range for one of my favorite shops! Days don't get better than this.

The bad news? We will have to wait till OCTOBER for the collection to hit the shops! And the even worse news for me, living in New Zealand where accessing the collection will be even harder. But fingers and toes crossed that someone in my lovely family will bear the crowd and grab some of these gorgeous accessories for me

The collection consists of jewelry, sunglasses, shoes and bags. The jewelry will consist of turqouise-colored stones, gold colored metals and black accents. The pieces include large statement cuffs, many in the shapes of snakes and lizards, plus oversized rings and statement piece necklaces.



Dello Russo says: “This is the first time H&M involves a fashion director in a special project. This is the sign of an important evolution in fashion, and I am both thrilled and humbled to be the one chosen to lead it."

“I wanted to create precious accessories that are impossible to find. As a stylist I know accessorisation is essential; it is the personal touch to any outfit. With these pieces everybody can have fun, turning an ordinary day into a fantastic fashion day.”



So roll on october! J xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment