Wednesday 2 May 2012

Little Miss Caggie Dunlop

Favorite look of the week! And it seems Caggie Dunlop has taken it for the second time! I know that I should pick other people but there is just something about her style that I just love and she hits it out of the park every time and I am definitely seeing her as a fashion inspiration.

Can I just say that I am in love with that dress, it is such a beautiful white dress with such an interesting sheer paneling that really makes the look. The accessories are perfect once again I especially love her clutch and I will definitely be on the lookout for one like that when I go to London. And she perfectly combines and mixes the accessories which are all different colors but she matches them really well. Caggie Dunlop, one to watch in the fashion books. J xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment