Tuesday 29 May 2012

Twinkle Toes


Its almost June now and that means time to wrap your head around the fact that those hideous winter days are over and that the summer sun is coming out once again. And now of course your next thought is : ‘What nail polish should I be wearing now?'
Im a big nail polish fan and have way too many so Im always excited to see what each new season brings nail polish wise. I always love having a signature color for each time of year, all these colors hold such gorgeous memories with them. The colors these summer seem to run from gentle pastels to blazing neons. Here are some of my favorites! I think its time to go, need to get my nail polish fix! J xox

  1. Essie Bikini So Teeny
  1. Chanel Holiday
  1. NARS “Trouville”
  1. Butter London Lillibet’s Jubilee
  1. Dior Acapulco, Calypso, Cosmo, Lagoon






No comments:

Post a Comment